Rental Information and Policies - Download Printable pdf version
- Please be respectful of your neighbors so that everyone may enjoy the beauty and tranquility of Breckenridge. We also expect you respect our property. We inspect our condo after each rental and you will forfeit part or all of the security deposit if we find damage.
- Check-in is after 4 pm, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Check-out time is by 10 am, unless other arrangements have been made. To ensure proper accommodation of incoming guests, the check-out time must be strictly enforced to avoid a charge equivalent to one night rental.
- Check-in information will be provided in our rental confirmation email as well as directions, log-on instructions for the wireless internet and other helpful items.
- Payment for your rental is due 30 days prior to arrival. We require cancellation notification at least 60 days prior to your arrival date to allow us time to find a comparable booking for the condo. Your deposit will be refunded provided the cancellation is made at least 60 days prior to your arrival date. If notification is given less then 60 days prior to arrival, all monies will be forfeited unless a comparable booking is made for the unit. A handling charge of $100 will be deducted from all refunds.
- For reservations beyond 30 days of your arrival a deposit of $400 is due.
- The $400 Security Deposit must be paid at least 10 days prior to arrival. Pay online at Breckeridge2br.com/paynow. Failure to pay will result in cancellation of your reservation.
- A Cleaning Fee of $95 will be added to reservation quotes.
- The ski locker is to be used for all equipment (it is located just inside the main building entrance just a few step away).
- Parking Permits, required December 1st - March 31st 8am-6pm, for two vehicles are in the condo. Failure to return the permit(s) to the condo will result in an $100 lost Permit Fee (per Permit)
- Vehicles must be moved every 72 hours.
- Renters must obey all posted signs in the Gold Camp complex.
- A $100 lost Key Fee (per Key) will be incurred if all 4 sets of keys, lock box key and/or the Hot Tub building key, are not returned.
- Our condo does not have a phone, please plan accordingly for emergencies. Mobile phone service coverage is good in the area.
- Pets or smoking are not allowed in our condo. Violators will be subject to immediate eviction and will forfeit all monies held by us.
- To reduce the risk of injury the upper bed of the bunk bed is not suitable for all persons and should not be used for those under 6 years of age.
- We suggest you purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance, available through InsureMyTrip.com and elsewhere. We will not assume responsibility for injury, loss, delay or expenses incurred due to errors, weather, strike, road closures, flight cancellations or any other unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of us or our agents. A 4WD vehicle is recommended during the winter months.
- For payments made with PayPal, "PAYPAL *BRECK CONDO" will be displayed in the description section on your credit card statement.
Return to the Rental Request